Hi, I'm Aneesa Raja, a Fourth year Pharmacy student. I’m running to be your #1 NUS delegate and your voice at the NUS National conference this year.
Some of my priorities:
- No fees, No cuts, No debts
Opposing the government's extortionate tuition fees, student funding cuts and their draconian policy to prosecute students who are unable to pay back their loans.
- Greater transparency and accountability from the NUS
The NUS is an elected body, thus should be held accountable for their actions and answer to the people they represent.
- Affordable and accessible education for ALL!
Including more funding and support for international and post-graduate students
- Renewed support of existing campaigns
Anti-racism, Anti-fascism, BDS, free education etc.
- Ensuring we have a national BME representation and voice from Hertfordshire
As a delegate I will be fully transparent and accountable for my time and will report back exactly what I did.
A vote for me is a vote for you!
Vote Aneesa Raja #1 NUS delegate