Let's graduate with more than just a degree... Vote Amal VP Activities #1
Hey there! I am Amal and I am running for Vice President Activities. I'm a second year Law student and an avid sports enthusiast. As most of my days are, I love to have a packed schedule of fun+study during my weekdays and Netflix and chill on the weekends. I enjoy Uni life because of the activities I do: boxing, running, gym and being an active part of the Active Students and 3 different societies. My aim is to graduate with more than just a degree: I want to learn new helpful skills, have the maximum fun, get great grades and have some amazing 'when i was your age' stories to tell to my grandkids when I'm old. I believe every Herts student has a similar aim. I am passionate and enthusiastic about what I do, I work hard and I will ensure I will work to my full capacity as your VP Activities. As your VP Activities, I want every student to achieve the aim and I promise that I will make sure every activity is fun and every part of the fun is provided to you in such a way that it doesn't affect your studies.
My 7 Promises
1. More recognition for Talents and Athletes by AU and the University (Sponsorships, credits, rewards…etc)
2. 3 free Society memberships of your choice for everyone.
3. Reduced AU memberships and the introduction of ‘Monthly payment option’.
4. More free exciting events every week (Disco roller party, movie nights, parties, the battle of campuses)
5. Support Athletes and UNI teams to compete against national level teams (not just against Uni of Bedfordshire!)
6. Better reward system for Active Students and introduction of new events.
7. Introduction of new funded support system that boosts Society functioning.
Let's make Uni life an experience... Let's Graduate With More Than Just A Degree.