MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN
EVERY STUDENT COUNTS
EVERY VOTE COUNTS.
Who am I?
I am an international student, I struggle to settle into the UK. It was tough at first but my passion and determination to help others around me motivated me to be a part of student movement where I've delivered wins for students and wider socities.
As an NUS Delegate for 3 years @ Herts I have been involved in student activities and raised the voice of student at national level at NUS conference. My role as NUS delegate to be aware of the needs students and try my best to filfill them.
The Best thing about UH to me is the incredible level of diversity; I love mixing with and learning about different cultures and backgrounds that otherwise I would never have had the chance to.
- To have a The Key at De Hav Campus and have Wudhu Units.
- Affordable Accommodation at UH Campuses and Outside Housing.
- Introduction a freedom of Expression Review to create a safe enviroment for debates and suggestions.
- Diverse events for different cultures, Faiths & Views at UH.
- Sleeping Pods and Relaxation Spaces @ both Campuses.
- Improving speed of Internet in Accomodartions and University Premises.
- Free Laundry Services
- 24 hours Bus Services during Exam Period.
- Accesable Multi Faith Rooms at UH for Disable Students.
- Advisors for Housing Issues
- Mental Health Services for all and easier access to Counselling and Wellbeing Appointmenrts.
- Free Bus Services to Town Centre
- 24 Hour Acces to Park & Ride
- More varity of Food and catering
- 24 Hour SU Shops
- Subway / KFC at dehav
I will do my very best to resolve all your issues and make your experience memorable at UH
Vote for Farhan Rafique #1