Candidate for the position of President
Unlock the SU
- Merit scholarships, bursaries and funding for undergraduate, postgraduate and disabled students.
- More part-time jobs and placements on campus. Increased engagement of university with industry to improve graduate emplyment.
- Free parking and laundry service on campus
- No to 9 a.m lectures
- 24/7 student support, SU shops and cafe study.
- Gaming consoles in common rooms
- Increased variety of products and halal food options at SU shops and forum resturant.
- Well-being hotlines (students can call anonymously and share any issues they have).
- CASE on both campuses for all departments.
- Box office (cinema) on campus
- Free starter pack for student accomodation (includes bedding,utensils, cutlery etc).
- Golf-carts for disabled students
- Students union app, with commuters connect, event timeline and SU updates
- Academic support; Online video lectures, live streaming of lectures and
- More funding for societies and sport facilities
- Right to hold more than one zero hour contract with the university.
- Air conditioning system in accomodation
- Student rights awareness program
- Free shuttle to hatfield station