Your basket is empty.
Clothes Swap - Drop off
Monday 20 March 2017, 10am - 5pm
Students' Union Reception
This event is strictly over 18s only.
* Tickets are non-refundable, non transferable and non-exchangeable *
* No refunds will be issued for incorrectly purchased tickets. For full ticket terms please visit our Terms & Conditions page *
We all love fabulous new clothes but not the unfortunate side effects. Our banks don’t understand the importance of shiny new shoes, and buying heaps of new stuff is pretty terrible for the planet. What to do?
Swishing is shopping without these hangovers. We all bring nice, clean, presentable clothes that are lurking unloved in our wardrobe, and other people fall in love with them and give them a good home.
Hertfordshire Students' Union is hosting such an event. Here's how to be a part of it:
- Drop off a maximum of 10 nice, clean and presentable items of clothing to the Students' Union reception desks on either De Hav or College Lane campuses between Monday the 20th of March and Friday the 21st of April.
- As you drop off your items you will be handed tokens which you will use to exchange for items at the swishing event.
- Turn up to the swishing event on Thursday the 27th April between 6pm and 9pm in the Oval flexible space (upstairs) and enjoy an evening of clothes swapping, refreshments and music. Click here to view event.
NB: Please don’t donate any shoes, jewellery, underwear or accessories.
The University of Hertfordshire Students' Union © 2017. is a Charitable Company Limited by Guarantee, Company Number 7703890, Charity Registration 1143101
Powered by MSL