Your basket is empty.
Monday 23 October 2017, 10am - 4pm
Advice and Support Centre, College Lane
This event is strictly over 18s only.
UH Students Only, Must have valid UH ID for entry
* Tickets are non-refundable, non transferable and non-exchangeable *
* No refunds will be issued for incorrectly purchased tickets. For full ticket terms please visit our Terms & Conditions.
“The University of Hertfordshire Student Union acts as agent of the promoter when advertising and selling tickets. The promoter is responsible for providing the entertainment as advertised and any enquiries regarding this should be directed to the promoter.”
Contraception and Sexual Health (CaSH) Drop-in Clinic
10:00 -16:00 @ Hertfordshire Students' Union Advice & Support Centre
Staffed by qualified nurses and completely confidential, simply drop by for the following:
· Help and support with contraception, and access to all types (although some might require a clinical space to fit).
· Finger-prick or venous blood tests for HIV, Syphilis and Hepatitis B.
· Urine or swab self-testing for Gonorrhoea, Chlamydia.
For more information about the CaSH Clinics, you can call the Advice & Support Team on 01707 285022 or e-mail email@example.com.
The University of Hertfordshire Students' Union © 2017. is a Charitable Company Limited by Guarantee, Company Number 7703890, Charity Registration 1143101
Powered by MSL