Your basket is empty.
Monday 23 October 2017, 10am - 4pm
Advice and Support Centre, College Lane
This event is strictly over 18s only.
* Tickets are non-refundable, non transferable and non-exchangeable *
* No refunds will be issued for incorrectly purchased tickets. For full ticket terms please visit our Terms & Conditions page *
Contraception and Sexual Health (CaSH) Drop-in Clinic
10:00 -16:00 @ Hertfordshire Students' Union Advice & Support Centre
Staffed by qualified nurses and completely confidential, simply drop by for the following:
· Help and support with contraception, and access to all types (although some might require a clinical space to fit).
· Finger-prick or venous blood tests for HIV, Syphilis and Hepatitis B.
· Urine or swab self-testing for Gonorrhoea, Chlamydia.
For more information about the CaSH Clinics, you can call the Advice & Support Team on 01707 285022 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Hertfordshire Students' Union © 2017. is a Charitable Company Limited by Guarantee, Company Number 7703890, Charity Registration 1143101
Powered by MSL