Week TWO of Herts No.1 Weekly Student Night!!
Officially the UK’s BIGGEST EVER T-Shirt Party!!
The T-shirt is your ENTRY!!
This WILL sell out in advance, buy your tickets NOW!!
The Cheeky Freshers Launch Pt.2 T-shirt Party
FREE Exclusive Cheeky T-Shirt with EVERY Ticket!
Weds 26th September @ The Forum, Herts
TICKETS SELLING OUT
(Early-Bird Tickets on sale now… very limited)
Cheeky Wednesdays = The BIGGEST Night on Campus
It’s your chance to collect a part of Cheeky History:
- 2,250 Students in FRESHERS T-Shirts
- The Biggest Freshers Group photo EVER taken at Herts
- Stage games as the different colour T-Shirts battle it out
- Dancers, performers, Acts, Freebies & more!!!
- The CHEAPEST Drinks Deals on Campus (£1.50 J-BOMBS!!!)
TWO EPIC ARENAS OF MUSIC:
MAIN ARENA: Club classics, Pop, House!!!
ATTIC: Upfront HipHop, Trap, RnB, Dancehall, Afrobeats
IMPORTANT T-SHIRT INFO:
- EXCLUSIVE Cheeky Freshers T-Shirt Design
- Choice of THREE different colours
- Choice of Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- First come, first served on all colours & sizes
- Arrive early to get your first choice!!!
- ALL T-Shirts to be collected in advance of the event
- TWO collection dates:
Monday 24th Sept: Time & location TBC
Tuesday 25th Sept: Time & location TBC
Wednesday 26th Sept: Time & location TBC
PROOF OF TICKET PURCHASE REQUIRED AT COLLECTION
*** SELLOUT WARNING ***
This Event Will be SOLD OUT Well in Advance
Get your ticket NOW before it's too late
*** WORK FOR CHEEKY WEDNESDAYS ***
We have the biggest, best, and most fun promotions team in Hertfordshire.
If you want to get paid to party, make new friends, and be the face of the
BIG Night on Campus... apply via the form below:
Follow us on ALL socials, for full coverage of the mischief:
- Facebook: Facebook.com/cheekywednesdays
- Instagram: @cheekyherts
- Snapchat: @cheekyherts
“The University of Hertfordshire Student Union acts as agent of the promoter when advertising and selling tickets. The promoter is responsible for providing the entertainment as advertised and any enquiries regarding this should be directed to the promoter.”