Campus Pride is a digital celebration of LGBTQ+ history, people, culture and related topics for education staff and students across the UK, delivered by a collaboration of 44 students' unions.
Click here to see the full list of activities:
With the global pandemic resulting in the restriction of LGBTQ+ events, marches and festivals worldwide, it's more important than ever that we find ways to come together as a community, to connect with one another, and to celebrate LGBTQ+ people, culture and triumphs.
Like last year, there will be events and activities offered throughout June, July, and August, with the first events already open for registration:
- Asexuality and Aromanticism 101 (4th June, 2-3pm)
- Trans Allyship in HE (7th June, 12-1pm)
- You've Got Questions... (panel) (9th June, 2-3pm)
- What does an LGBTQ+ inclusive University look like? (panel) (14th June, 2-3pm)
- Live workout with Matt Boyles of Fitter Confident You (16th June, 3pm)
- Intersex 101 (17th June, 2-3pm)
- Craig Law DJ set (18th June, 8-10pm)
- Tackling LGBTphobia: Be an active bystander (21st June, 1-2pm)
- Quiz afternoon (22nd June, 4-5pm)
- Trans-inclusive teaching workshop (24th June, 1-2pm)
- LGBTQ+ campaigns support drop-in (12th July, 2-3pm)
- Gender Recognition in the UK (20th July, 2-3pm)