Activity Instructor (Sport)
Listed by Ultimate Activity Camps
Apply through the link below:
8.30 – 5.30pm week days. Full time and part time roles available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and deliver activities for children aged 4-14, focusing on participation, development, and enjoyment.
• Continuously promote the welfare of the children in your care
• Take a pastoral role as a group leader, welcoming new children into your group and liaising with the Camp Manager and/or parents as necessary.
• Live up to the Ultimate Activity Camp promise of ‘Inspiring Children Every Day’ throughout your employment.
• Show the required energy and enthusiasm at all times on camp, acting as a role model for the children.
• Contract: Seasonal work available in School Holidays (part of full season roles available)
o Easter: Monday 3rd April to Friday 21st April
o Summer: Monday 10th July - Friday 25th August
• Hours: 8.30 – 5.30pm week days. Full time or part time roles available
• Location: Camps nationwide!