Listed by Elior UK
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
£5.55-£7.20 per hour depending on experience
Mainly Thur-Fri-Sat + overtime on request
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As Commis Chef you will:
• Ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures.
• Support manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
• Be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge, and maintaining a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control.
• Be responsible for collecting and checking deliveries as required and placing them in the appropriate storage areas.
• Be responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness of all areas in the kitchen and of equipment.
• Provide support to other members of the kitchen and front of house team as required.
Skills & Requirements:
Knowledge and Skills
Commis Chef for Elior we look for …
• Warm, friendly and genuine with excellent all round communication skills.
• Adaptable, whilst able to conform strictly to Elior UK procedures.
• Establishes strong relationships with colleagues and customers and maintains a professional image at all times.
• Methodical, thorough with persistence to see a job through to conclusion.
• Adaptable, able to maintain the highest quality of service whilst working within standard operating procedures and rules.
• Able to advise others in a specialist area of expertise.
• Ability to work in a high pressure environment.