Listed by The Pudding Stop
Please send a CV and cover letter to shop @ thepuddingstop.com to let us know why you would be a great addition to our team.
7 days, flexible evening and daytime
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least one year of Barista experience in a busy specialty coffee shop. With the ability to pull consistently tasty shots OR have at least one year of tables experience in a busy restaurant.
- Have a genuine passion for coffee and sparking up relationships with out customers.
- Be flexible, the position is a mix of daytime and evening shifts, weekdays and weekends.
- Be looking for a career in the hospitality industry.
- Love cake!
- Regular training, including the opportunity to roast your own coffee.
- Events work at some awesome places and festivals!
- Staff Brunches on shift
- Regular staff socials, takeaways and movie nights.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- 25% staff discount on all Pudding Stop goods.
- Free coffee and tea whether you are working or not!
Skills & Requirements:
Basic waiting skills, barista experience advantageous, a big smile!