Ultimate Activity Camps is a leading provider of holiday childcare in the UK. Our trusted holiday camps operate at venues across the country and offer outstanding childcare and activity provision to children and peace of mind to their parents.
The role of Early Years Instructor is to ensure the welfare and safety of the children on camp is maintained at all times, and to deliver outstanding, structured sports, arts and fun activities to the Early Years children enrolled on camp – our Ultimate Activity Juniors.
With support and direction from the Early Years Manager, you will have a pastoral role, being a key contact for the 4 and 5 year olds on camp, taking a lead in maintaining their welfare and providing high quality care.
So if your passion is working with children, making camp fun and giving them the most memorable time in your care, we want to hear from you.
There really is no better holiday job!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and deliver activities for children, normally aged 4-5, focusing on participation, development, and enjoyment.
• Continuously promote the welfare of the children in your care
• Take a pastoral role as a group leader, welcoming new children into your group and liaising with the Camp Manager and/or parents as necessary.
• Live up to the Ultimate Activity Camp promise of ‘Inspiring Children Every Day’ throughout your employment.
• Show the required energy and enthusiasm at all times on camp, acting as a role model for the children.
• Contract: Seasonal work available in School Holidays (part of full season roles available)
• Hours: 8.30 – 5.30pm week days. Full time or part time roles available
• Location: Camps nationwide!
Apply now by visiting our website; https://www.ultimateactivity.co.uk/work-for-us/Job-Roles/ultimate-activity-camps-2
• Ideally qualified to Level 2 in Early Years, or working towards a degree level qualification in a recognised subject (eg Primary Education/Childcare)
• Previous experience teaching children aged 4-5 in Sports/Arts and play.
• Enthusiastic, energetic individual, passionate about working with, and developing children through play and activity.
• Flexible, team player, able to adapt to dynamic situations and challenges on camp.
• Someone looking for a challenging, different but hugely rewarding and fun job in the holidays, and looking to further their career in the childcare and activity industry