Ultimate Activity Camps is a leading provider of holiday childcare in the UK. Our trusted holiday camps operate at venues across the country and offer outstanding childcare and activity provision to children and peace of mind to their parents.
The role of Early Years Manager is to oversee the delivery of the Early Years programme on camp, whilst ensuring the welfare and safety of the children on camp is maintained at all times, and to deliver outstanding, structured sports, arts and fun activities to the Early Years children enrolled on camp – our Ultimate Activity Juniors.
So if your passion is working with children, making camp fun and giving them the most memorable time in your care, we want to hear from you.
There really is no better holiday job!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee the delivery of a fun and engaging programme for the Ultimate Juniors on camp, ensuring all EYFS requirements are met
• Prepare and deliver outstanding Sport, Art and Play activities for children aged 4-5, focusing on participation, development, and enjoyment.
• Continuously promote the welfare of the children in your care
• Take a pastoral role as a group leader, welcoming new children into your group and liaising with the Camp Manager and/or parents as necessary.
• Live up to the Ultimate Activity Camp promise of ‘Inspiring Children Every Day’ throughout your employment.
• Show the required energy and enthusiasm at all times on camp, acting as a role model for the children.
Why Work with Ultimate Activity Camps?
The name says it all! We pride ourselves on being the best provider of holiday childcare in the UK. But here are a few reasons why...
• High Pay Rates We pay more than other providers. Our hourly rates are higher at Ultimate Activity Camps than in like for like roles elsewhere • Work in a fun and rewarding environment There really is no better holiday job!
• Make friends for life with your team of fun and enthusiastic colleagues • Work in the UKs best schools Immerse yourself in schools with the UK's best facilities and grounds • And so much more! Apply TODAY to find out through our website; https://www.ultimateactivity.co.uk/work-for-us/Job-Roles/ultimate-activity-camps-2
• Educated to a minimum level 3 in Early Years/Childcare or teaching, with childcare experience, in particular significant experience working with 4 and 5 year olds.
• Excellent working knowledge of the EYFS
• Previous experience teaching children aged 4-5 in Sports/Arts and play.
• Enthusiastic, energetic individual, passionate about working with, and developing children through play and activity.
• Flexible, team player, able to adapt to dynamic situations and challenges on camp.
• Someone looking for a challenging, different but hugely rewarding and fun job in the holidays, and looking to further their career in the childcare and activity industry