Ultimate Activity Camps is a leading provider of holiday childcare in the UK. Our trusted holiday camps operate at venues across the country and offer outstanding childcare and activity provision to children and peace of mind to their parents.
The role of Specialist Instructor (Trampoline Coach) is to ensure the welfare and safety of the children on camp is maintained at all times, and deliver fun, structured trampolining sessions for groups of children aged between 4 and 14 years old.
Between trampolining duties you will have the opportunity to be part of our instructor team delivering outstanding, structured Sport, Art and Fun activities to groups of children, emphasis being on participation, structure, care and development.
So if your passion is working with children, making camp fun and giving them the most memorable time in your care, we want to hear from you.
There really is no better holiday job!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Delivering Fun and structured trampolining sessions to groups of children, including leading the safe set up and pack down of any required equipment
• Prepare and deliver activities for children aged 4-14, focussing on participation, development, and enjoyment.
• Continuously promote the welfare of the children in your care
• Take a pastoral role as a group leader, welcoming new children into your group and liaising with the Camp Manager and/or parents as necessary.
• Live up to the Ultimate Activity Camp promise of ‘Inspiring Children Every Day’ throughout your employment.
• Show the required energy and enthusiasm at all times on camp, acting as a role model for the children.
• Contract: Seasonal work available in School Holidays (part of full season roles available)
• Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm week days (Part days available)
• Location: Camps nationwide!
Why Work with Ultimate Activity Camps?
The name says it all! We pride ourselves on being the best provider of holiday childcare in the UK. But here are a few reasons why...
• High Pay Rates We pay more than other providers. Our hourly rates are higher at Ultimate Activity Camps than in like for like roles elsewhere • Work in a fun and rewarding environment There really is no better holiday job!
• Make friends for life with your team of fun and enthusiastic colleagues • Work in the UKs best schools Immerse yourself in schools with the UK's best facilities and grounds • And so much more! Apply TODAY to find out through our website;
• Qualified trampoline coach (British Gymnastics. Minimum Level 2), with experience working with children. Other coaching/teaching experience desirable.
• Experienced in coaching/teaching, able to tailor delivery and structure according to age and ability
• Enthusiastic, energetic individual, passionate about working with, and developing children through play and activity.
• Flexible, team player, able to adapt to dynamic situations and challenges on camp.
• Someone looking for a challenging, different but hugely rewarding and fun job in the holidays, and looking to further their career in the childcare and coaching industry