Telemarketing & International Sales Assistant (x3) (3 positions)
Listed by University Of Hertfordshire
1. Visit go.herts.ac.uk/internationaljobs
2. Complete our Job Application Form
3. Attend an interview with the International Office (in person or via Skype)
4. Begin the post in October 2018
If you have any questions, please contact Brad Johnson, International Marketing Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01707 285064
from £8.95 Salary: Casual UH1 Pt. 2, which is £8.95 p/h (inclusive of holiday pay)
15.00 - 0.00 Working Hours: 15 Hours per week during Term Time (over 2-3 days)
The post will be a minimum of a 3-month role with the possibility of extension once the contract ends.
- To support the Senior Conversion Officer to drive conversion activity
- To work with the International Office and Admissions team to ensure a smooth customer journey from enquiry through to enrolment.
- To keep up to date information relating to the general entry requirements for the courses at the University of Hertfordshire.
- To keep knowledge of UH, UKVI and sector wide issues relating to Higher Education.
- To undertake ad hoc projects relating to student conversion.
- To actively follow up with offer holders, giving guidance to support them with their decision-making process and enabling them to successfully complete the admission process.
- To be responsible for the management of enquiries by email, post or telephone and effectively respond to enquiries in a timely manner.
- Undertake Campus Tours on behalf of the International Office.
- Comfortable to speak on the phone for considerable amounts of time [E]
- Highly computer literate [E]
- Committed to the provision of a professional, helpful and supportive service [E]
- Able to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships with colleagues [E]
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines [E]
- Good communications skills, including the ability to write clearly [E]
- Accurate, meticulous with attention to detail [E]
- Experience in working with international students [D]
- Foreign Language [D]