Videographer & Content Marketing Assistant
Listed by University Of Hertfordshire
1. Visit go.herts.ac.uk/internationaljobs
2. Complete our Job Application Form
3. Attend an interview with the International Office (in person or via Skype)
4. Begin the post in October 2018
If you have any questions, please contact Brad Johnson, International Marketing Officer on email@example.com or call 01707 285064
from £10.32 Salary: Casual UH3 Pt. 9, which is £10.32 p/h (inclusive of holiday pay)
15.00 - 0.00 Working Hours: 15 Hours per week during Term Time (over 2-3 days)
The post will be a minimum of a 3-month role with the possibility of extension once the contract ends.
- Working with the Marketing Officer in developing video, animations and designed content for the International Office.
- Working with the Marketing Officer to manage alumni and current student testimonials for the International Office.
- Working with the Marketing Officer to manage international social media channels.
- Working with the Marketing Officer in the creation, filming and editing of content using Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Effects.
- Working with the Marketing Officer in the development engaging content for online and recruitment materials.
- Working with the Marketing Officer to develop interesting web, WhatsApp, SMS and email content.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Premiere Pro [E]
- Adobe After Effects [E]
- Adobe InDesign [D]
- Adobe Photoshop [D]
- Adobe Illustrator [D]
- Experience in working in a busy environment and under pressure [E]
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing and creating content for social media channels [D]
- Experience in working to creative briefs [D]
- Experience in working with international students [D]
- Foreign Language [D]
Ideally, the International Graphic Designer & Content Marketing Assistant will be a School of Creative students or have experience with Creative Design or Content Marketing.