Application deadline: Mon 04 Feb 2019
Apply via email to ssajid@Coronacs.com
Maintenance of the company’s print monitoring platforms. Ensuring all clients are migrated onto chosen platform post-acquisition as well as assisting with device reports where required by other departments.
Nature and scope of Activities:
• Installation of software on client’s servers, this includes both remoting onto client servers or passing information for them to install.
• Confirming if the client’s hardware meets the minimum requirement and updating net frameworks where needed.
• Upkeep of platform and day to day running’s, ensuring all devices are reporting back and in the correct format.
• Troubleshooting agents which are not reporting.
• Managing device warnings and escalating relevant events.
• Running meter reports
• Provide support to engineers who require assistance
• Good Knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft applications.
• Knowledge of Mac OS desirable.
• A good understanding of computer networking
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills.
• Highly organised and able to work to your own initiative.
• Strategic thinker and a real problem solver.