Are you living in London and looking for exciting, flexible work? HIGH SOCIETY is here for you!
High Society offers perfect fun and flexible work for students! High Society is a staffing agency that provides part-time bar and waiting staff for fantastic events in London. We have an excellent reputation built up over 20 years and would love to welcome you on board. If you have what it takes, smart presentable, personable, and above all a great attitude to work.
What we offer:
• PAY - £7.50 per hour to £10 per hour (dependent on various factors)
• FLEXIBLE WORK - choose your own shifts
• FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
• MOBILE PHONE APP - keep up-to-date with future shifts, see your feedback and much more
• INCREASING PAY with experience
• TIME AND A QUARTER after midnight
• BONUSES for A STAR service - these include free cocktail making, wine tasting sessions and financial incentives.
• Transport for jobs outside of London included as well as travel time pay.
We are getting set for our busiest year EVER with some really fantastic events coming up, and we would love you to join us, so come and have some fun and meet some lovely people in the process!
This includes many EXCITING VENUES such as : Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Cutty Sark, Madame Tussauds and London Aquarium, and AMAZING EVENTS like BAFTA Awards, Royal Ascot, Six Nations at Twickenham and Paris Air Show! We will spoil you for choice and flexibility.
We have a wonderful mix of events each day over the coming months:
• British Fashion Awards Royal Albert Hall
• Elle magazine Elle Weekender
• Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace jobs
• Private jobs in some of London’s top bars
What we ask:
• At least finished high school
• No previous experience necessary
• You must be over 18
• Have a central London postcode (N, E, S, W, NE, NW, SE & SW)
• Immaculate appearance, an excellent command of English and lots of enthusiasm!