Wesser Limited are currently recruiting students across the UK to join our summer fundraising teams working on behalf of St John Ambulance, St Andrews First Aid and London’s Air Ambulance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to raise funds on behalf of organisations that are directly responsible for saving thousands of lives every year.
If you are a friendly, talkative and motivated individual that wants to make a real difference in the charity sector, this could be the perfect role for you!
What we offer:
• £10.00 per hour basic
• Excellent bonus structure
• Subsidised accommodation
• Full training provided (no experience necessary)
• 35 hour/5 day working week (Monday to Friday)
• Team company car
• Industry leading career development program
• Summer/Seasonal roles for Students (From as little as 6 weeks)
• Refer a friend scheme (Get paid to introduce your friends to fundraising)
The role of a Wesser Charity Fundraiser:
• Deliver key information to the public about how they can support the lifesaving work of our charity partners.
• Be an ambassador for Wesser and our charity partners London’s Air Ambulance, St John Ambulance or St Andrews First Aid.
• Represent Wesser and support our mission to deliver an outstanding, ethical fundraising service.
• Be part of a passionate, lively and ethical fundraising team
What are we looking for:
Being a diverse and cosmopolitan organisation, there are no set personality profiles that we look for; we do however like people who bring with them passion, motivation and a drive to succeed, along with a willingness to learn and support the great work of our charity partners.
About Wesser and our charity partners:
Since 1968 Wesser has been fundraising on behalf of the world’s best known charities. Today is no different with over 25 global charities supported by Wesser, benefitting from an annual income in excess of £250,000,000 thanks to the hard work and dedication of our fundraisers.
As this is a live-in role you will be required to relocate and join one of our fundraising teams where subsidised accommodation of a high standard is provided.
Apply Now – You will be directed to a quick and simple online application form. All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
No experience necessary, just a confident and outgoing personality ad the drive to raise fund for our charity partners.