Application deadline: Sun 31 Mar 2019
To apply for this job role please call 07983431046
We are a growing bar, restaurant and inn based in Welwyn Garden City that offers its employees:
- A competitive pay rate.
- A friendly working atmosphere.
- Comprehensive training and support.
- Free staff Meal during shifts.
- Staff discount on drinks.
The Company: The Pear Tree In is a local pub with a rich customer base and is known for our varied selection of beers, great food and amazing live music nights.
· We believe in ensuring our patrons have a welcoming and warm experience when dining and drinking with us, we believe a friendly approach is the best way to make our customers feel welcomed.
The Position: We’re looking for self-motivated staff that can deal with the large flow of patrons and be able to ensure the bar and restaurant is clean and tidy when the patron flow is lower.
- Able to prepare and mix a selection of drinks.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Ensuring you make customers aware of alleges in food.
- Restock and replenish bar supplies.
- Be able to book Room guests in and show them to the accommodation.
- Be able to change a keg would be a bonus!
- Be keen to learn our products and ensure patrons get value for money.
- Our guests are our top priority, ensuring they are looked after is paramount
- Report to the Duty manager and ensure that the security and cleanliness of the bar is kept
- Be able to take money and cash up effectively.
The Location: The Pear Tree inn is in Welwyn Garden city and is a brilliant place to work, we are surrounded by 3 local parks and with great transport links to London and the north we are a great place to meet friends before heading into one of the large major cities.
Why Should You Apply?
- Completive pay
- Great working experience and a strong close team.
- Discounted food and drink
- Being part of a growing business with future opportunities