Aramark are recruiting – Join our team!
Aramark is an international award winning business currently seeking to employ supervisor’s (x2) within Foodservices, based at a leading visitor attraction in Leavesden, Watford - Hertfordshire. This exciting expansion means that we need to expand our team.
We have a lively and vibrant working atmosphere, with free transport available from Watford Junction train station (dependent on shift pattern).
You will ensure that the team of staff is well trained, friendly, customer service orientated and motivated to deliver consistently to a high standard.
The ideal candidate
- Has previous experience in similar role looking for progression opportunity.
- Experience in organising team members to deliver service effectively and monitoring performance including performance feedback and conducting appraisals.
- Experience receiving an dealing with customer complaints appropriately
- Experience providing support with recruitment and retention.
- Will be able to promote forward planning and ensure that the mise-en-place and ordering of stock is carried out according to the checklists and business levels
- Administration of scheduled timesheets of employees as well as scheduled salaries of all team members
- Must be able to follow food hygiene and safety procedures in line with Health and Safety requirements.
- Highly organised and demonstrates the ability to work under pressure
- Flexible to work Monday to Friday between 7am – 4:30pm (shift patterns may vary)
- Competitive Salary
- Employee/ employer NEST Pension scheme
- Meal on Duty
- Free Car Parking
- Development opportunities
If you are customer focused, enthusiastic and wish to be part of this amazing project please get in touch! To apply please visit our website at www.aramark.co.uk. Full job description available on request, please contact Sandrine Tengwo for further details on Tengwo-sandrine@Aramark.co.uk