Aramark are recruiting – Join our team!
Aramark is an international award winning business currently seeking to employ multiple General/ Retail Assistants on a 0 hour contract within Foodservices, based at a leading visitor attraction in Leavesden, Watford - Hertfordshire. This exciting expansion means that we need to expand our team.
We have a lively and vibrant working atmosphere, with free transport available from Watford Junction train station (dependent on shift pattern).
You will ensure that the team of staff is well trained, friendly, customer service orientated and motivated to deliver consistently to a high standard.
The ideal candidate
- Has previous experience serving food and beverages to customers following prescribed methods of portioning, presentation and combinations in line with Brand standards
- Experience in performing basic cold food preparation and serving made to order services including hot deli and line action in line with Aramark brand standards
- Experience in taking payments and keeping financial records as required
- Ability to multitask and have pro-active approach to problem solving
- Experience in restocking of good and ensuring appropriate displays of merchandise
- Have a professional and friendly approach as the majority of the role is customer facing.
- Must be able to follow food hygiene and safety procedures in line with Health and Safety requirements.
- Must be flexible with a can do attitude, may be required to clean back of house areas, crockery and cutlery
- Highly organised and demonstrates the ability to work under pressure
- Flexible to work over 5 out of 7 days, weekends and Bank Holidays on an ad hoc basis. Open to working until 10pm some evenings
- Competitive Salary
- Employee/ employer NEST Pension scheme
- Meal on Duty
- Free Car Parking
- Development opportunities
- Pension contribution
If you are customer focused, enthusiastic and wish to be part of this amazing project please get in touch! To apply please visit our website at www.aramark.co.uk. Full job description available on request, please contact Sandrine Tengwo for further details on Tengwo-sandrine@Aramark.co.uk