Application deadline: Tue 30 Jul 2019
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with the reference number: (TLUH0719) as the subject.
At Aramark, our mission is to deliver experiences that enrich and nourish lives, where we truly believe in delivering the best for our customers and continually exceed expectations.
We are looking for experienced Team Leaders who can demonstrate a sound background in food service, with a true passion for quality. You'll be responsible for working in Cafes, Restaurants or Hospitality with a proven track record leading teams to deliver the highest standard, upholding our excellent reputation.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a catering or retail environment
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Experience in leading teams
- Food hygiene certificate Level 2/3
- Knowledge of applicable Health & Safety legislation
- Be flexible am Leaders are required to be flexible according to business requirements (some evening and weekends required)
- Ensure all team members get involved and feel included
- Receive and deal with customer complaints appropriately and ensure compliments are shared with the team
- Organise monthly stock count and conduct appropriate brand standard audits
- Train new Team Members to learn procedures and brand standards for all general tasks
- Support the effective delivery of special functions or events
- Ensure cleaning standards and safety procedures are adhered to
- Champion excellent customer service and effectively implement all customer communication tools provided by Marketing in order to build sales
- Ensure all staff are knowledgeable of food menus, beverages available and the promotional calendar; their contents, recipes, accompaniments and service.
- Maintain computerised point of sale system and ensure that all staff are fully trained to operate it efficiently
- Administration of schedules and salaries of all Team Members
- Maintain schedule and timesheets of workers
- Meals on duty (staff meal policy)
- Training & development – with great opportunities for career development with this global company
- A workplace culture where individual and team success is recognised
- Staff discount card to 1000s of shops and attractions (Love2shop scheme)