Application deadline: Sun 21 Jul 2019
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference number: (SAUH0719) as the subject.
At Aramark, our mission is to deliver experiences that enrich and nourish lives, where we truly believe in delivering the best for our customers and continually exceed expectations.
We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking Sandwich Artists with excellent customer service skills to join our Subway outlet based at the University of Hertfordshire.
- Greets and serves customers with a Welcome, Engage, Smile & Thank you ethos
- Prepares a variety of food to Subway recipes in a timely manner
- Understands and maintains food safety records
- Capable of completing a small amount of paperwork
- Checks food products in sandwich unit and restocks when necessary
- Accurate cash handling
- Accurate portion control is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clean and tidy appearance
- Must adhere to food safety regulations at all times
- Cleans and maintains work area at all times
- Meals on duty (staff meal policy)
- Training & development – with great opportunities for career development with this global company
- A workplace culture where individual and team success is recognised
- Staff discount card to 1000s of shops and attractions (Love2shop scheme)