Application deadline: Thu 28 Feb 2019
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Production Assistant
We require Food Production Assistant to join our established food(condiments) manufacturing unit.
• Preparing condiments according to the recipes with safe food handling procedures.
• Maintaining food safety records.
• Other duties will involve cleaning and maintaining production areas, all equipments and utensils to a very high standard.
• Carry out routine general maintenance duties
• Preparing pallet for deliveries. Some heavy lifting involved (up 20kg)
• Successful candidate will possess the ability to follow processes with health and safety guidelines and have basic computer knowledge.
• Previous experience in Food/Catering industry is not mandatory as training will be provided.
Monday to Friday : 8am to finish (up to 6pm)
Pay: Up to £9.00 per hour.
Hours: Up to 16 Hours per week over two days.