1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what album would you bring?
Any Cold play or Justin Bieber’s album
2. What are you looking forward to in your role?
I am looking forward to make this the best year for student. I am really passionate about making a difference in services area and I have some new plans on the way and they will include new things.
3. Tell me something that no one else knows about you.
Like I am a common man and I love to be humble and down to earth but I would say I never give up no matter what!!
4. What is your favourite show on Netflix?
Suits and Prison break
5. How would your friends describe you?
A lucky person / idealist
6. What would your dream holiday be and why?
I would say my dream holiday would be with friends or loved ones on a long drive through different cities or countries where I can experience different culture and meet different people.
7. If you had to eat one meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the rest of your life what would it be?
8. Who is your role model?
“Imran khan" former cricket player and chairman of a political party in Pakistan who broke the two party systems in Pakistan, is my role model. He also established the first cancer hospital in Pakistan and it is the only hospital in the world which gives free treatment to 70% of its patients. He had been the VC of Bedford University, UK and established an international university in Pakistan. Altogether his work for humanity inspires me a lot.
9. What do you love about Hertfordshire Students’ Union?
The best thing about SU is its work environment and it works only and only for the interest of student.
10. What is the first thing you would like to change about the services at the University of Hertfordshire?
I want to change many things but my priority is definitely better UH wifi and make shops around campus more student budget friendly so there is value for money and it is matched with the wider market.