1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what album would you bring?
Any of Oasis albums!
2. What are you looking forward to in your role?
Meeting loads of new people and organising fun activities for everybody to enjoy.
3. Tell me something that no one else knows about you.
I have a pet lizard
4. What is your favourite show on Netflix? And why?
Orange is the new black. I love all the different, strong women characters portrayed plus it’s hilarious.
5. How would your friends describe you?
In three words probably fun, outgoing and crazy!
6. What would your dream holiday be and why?
Ibiza partying with my friends all week.
7. If you had to eat one meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the rest of your life what would it be?
Steak and chips, or maybe a roast dinner with loads of gravy and Yorkshires!
8. Who is your role model?
My mum 100%... and of course Kim Kardashian second.
9. What do you love about Hertfordshire Students’ Union?
I love how the SU gives the opportunity for students to get involved with the university and have their say. The SU also offers great experiences that all students can get involved in – it plays a huge role enhancing students social life at UH.
10. As VP activities what is the first thing you’d like to change to ensure students get the most out of their time at the University?
I want to ensure everybody has the chance to get involved in activities around UH by bringing more activities around both campuses and halls.