Moving away from the days when if you didn’t make your bed and it would still get made? Moving away from home or leaving halls? Are you, all of a sudden, beginning to feel like an adult?
We have all been there!
So take it from those who know –
- Where do I even begin to look for houses?
As traumatising at this prospect might sound, there is an easier way!
Begin by asking yourself the next few questions:
- Will you be studying near deHav or College Lane?
- How much can you afford for a month on rent?
- Will bills be included in your rent?
- What internet package is the best?
- Do you have a UK based guarantor, if not, have you discussed your options with the agent?
Once you have these answers proceed… to looking at the properties. Need help looking for properties, check out our: Searching for the dream room article from your LetSU.