Tell us a little bit about yourself
A. I’ve completed my second year in Law and taken a sabbatical year to run as an officer. A few interesting facts about me are that I‘ve received awards for innovation and engineering in India and also served as a Naval Officer for the Indian Navy. I also love boxing, extreme sports and caramel milkshake.
2. What do you love the most about HertsSU? Or, what do you look forward to most as an officer at HertsSU?
A. I love the fresh and “can-do attitude” of the SU and I want to make sure that every student has the chance to make great memories and learn new things. My goal is for every student to graduate with more than just a degree and I'm working hard to make that a reality.
3. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?/ What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
A. I want to recognise and help people who may struggle to reach their dreams, as time or money can be issues for them. For this reason, I would explore the world, meet more people and create opportunities to help others be successful.
4. What fictional place would you most like to go? Who would take with you and why?
A. The world of Game of Thrones. I would love to meet the Mother of Dragons over dinner there.
5. What job would you be terrible at?
A. Singing. I have huge respect for singers but it’s best for everyone else if I just stick to public speaking…
6. Are you usually early or late?
A. I’m on time.
7. What are some small things that make your day better?
A. Making someone smile. So many people work really hard at what they do and one smile can go a long way to appreciating that.
8. Who has impressed you most with what they’ve accomplished?
A. My mother. Whatever I am and will be, I owe it to her love and the sacrifices she has made.
9. What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend?
A. Having a small get together somewhere exotic and just catching up with the people in my life. I also love to watch old classic films or listen to Drake and the Arctic Monkeys.
- What have you only recently formed an opinion about?
A. Making mistakes builds character. We have to take chances if we want to get far in life.
11. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
A. The top 10 ways to maintain a positive attitude
12.What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
A. Go climbing, even if you’re terrified of heights, it will show you what it feels like to physically work hard and literally come out on top. It’s incredibly rewarding.
13. What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
A. Learning more about who I am, what I’m capable of, learning new skills and meeting more amazing people.