- Myself- Hi! My name is Anis, I am a law graduate from UH, currently working as the Vice-President Community of UHSU. I am a debater, MUNer and also an amateur guitarist! I am an optimistic person. I love travelling, cycling and running!
Sometimes I suffer from extreme superiority complex and sometimes I suffer from having no confidence in myself utterly! I guess like everyone else I am just a human after all.
- SU— I am looking forward to making the SU more student-led, representing the underrepresented groups of students and build that sense of community in the university of Hertfordshire! I am also focusing on mental health of our students and build a new strategy on dealing with students’ mental health. This year I will also be working on sexual and domestic violence campaign, BME campaign and engaging students to the SU website!
I love the way everyone communicates in the SU! It’s like you need something you just give a shout and get a reply instantly! Everyone is overwhelmingly friendly!
- Although I don’t know swimming, I love scuba diving. If money and time weren’t an issue I would spend 24/7 underwater.
- Definitely Hogwarts. Will take my girlfriend Arony as Hermione granger which apparently makes me Ron Weasley! Whatever! Ron seems more fun anyway: D
- Math Teacher. I hate Maths.
- I am usually an early person but there are days where I really really wanna be late.
- Giving and receiving smiles, compliments!!
- Leonardo-di-Caprio! He just worked hard and hard and hard to get where he is today really. Finally, that Oscar pays off!
- Being with my friends in Santorini, Greece. Going for Scuba Diving, trying new food, unreal scenarios, what else can I ask for!
- I used to believe there are no evil people in the world, it’s just the way we were raised. That belief changed recently!
- I can give an hour presentation on Capitalism, Communism, Arab Spring, Religion with absolutely no preparation. Any sort of theoretical discussion makes me excited really.
- Visiting a country where you don’t look like them, you don’t speak the language and most importantly you can’t spend that much money! It feels like you are a new-born baby but with no parents obviously!