We're so excited to announce that Herts Wishes is back! Hertfordshire Students' Union is coming together with the University of Hertfordshire to grant 12 lucky students their wishes during the Christmas period.
What's Herts Wishes?
From Sunday 1st - Friday 6th December, we will be dishing out Christmas presents to 12 lucky students. Whether you wish to gift yourself, a friend or a family member, be sure to let our friendly elf know!
How Can You Get Involved?
Each day, we will run a Herts Wishes post on our Facebook and Twitter. Simply comment on the Christmas or Twitter post with your Christmas wish. Our wonderful elf will randomly select 2 wishes to come true each day. We will close the requests each day at 5 pm, so make sure you submit your wish by then.
Remember to consider the following when making a wish...
- • Wishes can be big or small but remember, the elf only has a limited amount of pocket money. Wishes must not exceed £60
- • Only 2 wishes each day will be granted
- • You can ask for one wish every day but you can't win on more than one occasion
- • You cannot wish for more wishes
- • The elf will grant wishes to good boys and girls only
- • The elf cannot perform magic
- • The elf cannot take you to the future
- • The elf is not cupid
Good luck! Please read the small print below before entering
Legal terms: Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Hertfordshire Students' Union's registered office is at Hertfordshire Students' Union, College Lane Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9AB
2. Permanent employees of Hertfordshire Students’ Union and The Forum Hertfordshire, their family members and anyone else connected in any way with the competition, shall not be permitted to enter the competition unless otherwise stated
3. All competition entrants must be a student of the University of Hertfordshire and aged 18+ unless otherwise stated
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on the relevant posts
6. Closing date for entry will be as stated on the competition post. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
11. Winners will be chosen at random and notified as soon as is possible as to when and where the prize can be collected, if collection is needed
12. The winner will have to claim their prize within 3 days of being notified of their prize. Failure to claim within this timeframe will mean the winner must forfeit their prize
13. Hertfordshire Students’ Union's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Hertfordshire Students’ Union and not to any other party
18. Wishes can be made up to the value of £60