Moving away from the days when if you didn’t make your bed and it would still get made? Moving away from home or leaving halls? Are you, all of a sudden, beginning to feel like an adult?
We have all been there!
So take it from those who know –
- Where do I even begin to look for houses?
As traumatising at this prospect might sound, there is an easier way!
Begin by asking yourself the next few questions:
- Will you be studying near deHav or College Lane?
- How much can you afford for a month on rent?
- Will bills be included in your rent?
- What internet package is the best?
- Do you have a UK based guarantor, if not, have you discussed your options with the agent?
Once you have these answers proceed… to look for the perfect house!