Our most asked question...
I'm not a student!! Can I come and party at The Forum Hertfordshire?
Our events are student only but we do allow a certain amount of guests to come in, students must purchase the guest tickets and the guest must come in with the student.
REGISTRATION or logging in
For registration queries or issues logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Can l buy tickets on campus?
We advise you to purchase your tickets or wristbands ahead of time in order to avoid disappointment, as they do sell quickly; however, we do have a small number of tickets and bands available for sale on moving in weekend! Moving in weekend takes place 21st & 22nd September - for more info about this please visit our Wristband Collection & Ticket Sales event guide here.
2. What do I do if I don't have my student ID?
Please bring a printed out copy of your receipt, your student number, and valid proof of age to pick up your wristband. If you have purchased individual tickets, you will need to bring your printed receipt, student number, and valid proof of age to each event. Valid proof of age IDs must be in-date: UH student ID, passport, UK driving license or UK issues Citizenship cards.
3. I can't come to an event anymore :( Are tickets refundable?
Unfortunately, as stated in the terms and conditions, tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-exchangeable, so we are unable to offer any refunds on purchases.
4. I've forgotten what I've bought, and/or can't find my purchase receipt email! What can I do?
If you visit your Purchase History (in your admin area) it will show you everything you have bought :) if you click on the reference number it will open up a page of your transaction details, which you can print off if you don't have your student card handy. Here's the link: https://hertfordshire.su/shop/purchasehistory/
5. Tickets have sold out online!!! Can I buy tickets on the door?
The answer is quite simply - maybe, These will be first come, first served: there is no guarantee you'll gain entry so we receommend buying in advance if you can! If advance has sold out, if you arrive about an hour before we open and speak to a member of security they'll be able to help you.
6. Can you reserve me a ticket?
Sorry we are unable to reserve any tickets; all sales will be first come, first served so we recommend you arrive early!
1. What do I need for entry?
To gain entry to The Forum Hertfordshire you will need proof of age (UH student ID, passport or UK driving license - we also accept UK issued Citizenship cards), and your ticket/wristband/UH student ID. ID must be valid, and in-date, else we are unable to accept it. If you don't have your UH student ID yet and your ticket was purchased on the SU website, please bring a printed out copy of your receipt, your student number, and proof of age (as above) to each event.
2. What time is last entry?
Last entry is 11pm with your freshers wristband and advance tickets. After this time you are not guaranteed entry.
3. What is the dress code?
We don't generally operate a dress code on our nights, so for the most part: anything goes so DRESS TO IMPRESS!
4. Where can I find the photos?
For photos from our events, please check the following pages on Facebook:
@ATWUHerts (ALL THE WAY UP on MONDAYS)
5. Is there anywhere to park?
Yes! There's lots of places on campus to park. The best place to park for events at The Forum Hertfordshire is in the Forum multi-storey car park, next to the venue itself. Parking charges apply bewteen 8am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (correct as of Sept 2019):
- 0 to 30 minutes = Free
- 30 minutes to 6 hours = £3.00
- over 6 hours = £5.00
Parking is operated by the University so unfortuantely we cannot help with any further queries. For more info please visit http://www.herts.ac.uk/contact-us/parking
Lost property now goes to main reception, Student ID cards will be returned to them through the ID office and coats can be collected as mentioned above
- If you are looking for help with anything to do with the Students' Union (advice, support, societies, volunteering etc) please send your query to email@example.com.
- If you are looking for help with University queries including course information, enrolment, student finance or anything else, please get in touch with the University on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For opening hours and events, please refer to our online listings HERE