- Closely working with Athletic Union to set up an AU Committee and re-establishing the AU Board
- Working closely with the Student Activities Department to roll out the ‘Hertfordshire Students Union Cultural Series’
- Episode 1: A Celebration of Black History Month 30th October in Elehouse
- - Episode 2: A Celebration of Diwali 7th November in Elehouse
- National Post Study Visa Campaign – collaborating and meeting with international officers from Union across the UK to lobby for improvements to the international UK Visa process.
As a member of the governing body of the University of Hertfordshire, I represent the student voice and act as an advocate between students and the Board of Governors. I accept the ultimate responsibility for directing the affairs of the University by ensuring that it is solvent, well-run and delivering the charitable outcomes for the benefit of the public for which it was established.
Campaigns, RaG and Volunteering
I closely work with students to help provide a platform and an opportunity to create, develop and facilitate a voluntary project to benefit a wider community, Raise and Give(RaG) events to raise funds for chosen charities, AU fundraising or Campaigns to create change and awareness among the students.