Thank you to everyone who voted in this year's elections - we had a massive 3758 students electing next year's leaders!
The results are in and your Students' Union team for 2017/18 is:
Full-time Elected Officers
President: Shelby Loasby - Final Statement - Count Sheet
Vice President Services: Adil Ur Rehman - Count Sheet
Vice President Education: Sarah Kwedi - Count Sheet
Vice President Activities: Rosy Vega - Count Sheet
Vice President Community: Mansoor Hakimyar - Count Sheet
Part-time Elected Officers
Student Trustees: Ahmad Ali & Ugonna Nwachuku-Rowell - Count Sheet
Business School: Rachel Wilson - Count Sheet
Computer Science: Halil Dijab - Count Sheet
Creative Arts: Anya Lazarus - Count Sheet
Engineering & Technology: Cameroun Harvey - Count Sheet
Humanities: Alexandra White - Count Sheet
Law, Criminology and Political Science: Lovelet Wilfred Lwakatare - Count Sheet
Life & Medical Sciences: Sheetal Agheda - Count Sheet
Physics, Astronomy and Mathematics: Alok Singh - Count Sheet
NUS Conference Delegates
- Count Sheet
At Hertfordshire Students’ Union we aim to make student life incredible, and we’re proud to be led and directed by students.
Our annual elections are fundamental to our work in making sure students’ voices are heard loud and clear. This is the opportunity for students across the University to elect students to represent, act, and speak on their behalf.
Hertfordshire Students’ Union is the membership organisation for the University of Hertfordshire’s 25,000 students.
- We represent students by listening to student opinion and meeting with decision makers in the University, community and government to ensure that the student voice is heard;
- We run Hertfordshire’s top nightclub, the Forum Hertfordshire, bringing you the best in live music and events;
- We make student life incredible through our societies, volunteering, RAG, Halls League and Give It A Go opportunities, as well as our regular campus events;
- We provide an impartial, confidential and free Advice and Support Service, including academic, housing and money advice;
- We campaign for positive change through our Student Reps and Elected Officers, and by providing students and student groups with the resources and support to lead their own campaigns.