VOTING IN THE ELECTIONS 2016 IS NOW CLOSED!
Thank you to everyone who voted in this year's elections - we had a massive 2952 students electing next year's leaders!
The results are in and your Students' Union team for 2016/17 is:
Full-time Elected Officers
President: Grainne O'Monghain - Count Sheet
Vice President Democracy & Services: Cynthia Ekezie - Count Sheet
Vice President Education & Welfare: Ciara Spillane - Count Sheet
Vice President Student Activities: Annabel Mabin - Count Sheet
Vice President Communications & Media: Shelby Loasby - Count Sheet
Part-time Elected Officers
Student Trustee: Bethel F. Haimanot - Count Sheet
Research Students Officer: Jessica McCloskey - Count Sheet
Chair of Student Council: Motunrayo Olowu - Count Sheet
Deputy Chair of Student Council: Felistus Kasongu - Count Sheet
Education: Jessica-Kate Patullo - Count Sheet
Engineering & Technology: Hassan Raza - Count Sheet
Health & Social Work: Garritt Brown - Count Sheet
Humanities: Katherine Shiner - Count Sheet
Law: Nahal Mangrio - Count Sheet
Life & Medical Sciences: Yasmine Mansouri - Count Sheet
NUS Conference Delegates
Bethel F. Haimanot
- Count Sheet
At Hertfordshire Students’ Union we aim to make student life incredible, and we’re proud to be led and directed by students.
Our annual elections are fundamental to our work in making sure students’ voices are heard loud and clear. This is the opportunity for students across the University to elect students to represent, act, and speak on their behalf.
Hertfordshire Students’ Union is the membership organisation for the University of Hertfordshire’s 25,000 students.
- We represent students by listening to student opinion and meeting with decision makers in the University, community and government to ensure that the student voice is heard;
- We run Hertfordshire’s top nightclub, the Forum Hertfordshire, bringing you the best in live music and events;
- We make student life incredible through our societies, volunteering, RAG, Halls League and Give It A Go opportunities, as well as our regular campus events;
- We provide an impartial, confidential and free Advice and Support Service, including academic, housing and money advice;
- We campaign for positive change through our Student Reps and Elected Officers, and by providing students and student groups with the resources and support to lead their own campaigns.
GET IN TOUCH: email@example.com