Your basket is empty.
We want to hear from you! Share with us:
Ideas to make student life at Herts better
Issues you may be having at the University of Hertfordshire
Congratulations to any students or staff you believe deserve a shout out!
Log in to submit a comment!
*Please read the Guidelines below before posting
• Engage in illegal activity.
• Post someone's personal information including, phone numbers, email addresses, names of students or staff, ID Numbers, social media accounts etc. such posts or comments will be removed.
• Repost deleted/removed information. Remember that comment someone just deleted. It doesn't matter what the content was. If it was deleted/removed, it should stay deleted/removed.
• Be (intentionally) rude at all. By choosing not to be rude, you increase the overall civility of the community and make it better for all of us.
• No inappropriate behaviour. This includes, but is not limited to: personal attacks, threats of violence, slurs of any kind, posting people's private information, or swearing, such posts or comments will be removed.
• We also kindly ask to discuss only those issues that are directly related to The University of Hertfordshire / Hertfordshire Students Union.
• Vote. Vote. Vote. If you think something contributes to conversation, upvote it. If you think it does not contribute or is off-topic in a particular community, downvote it. That’s how we work out what is important for Students.
• Search for duplicates before posting. Redundant posts add nothing new to previous conversations, but feel free to post something again if you feel that the earlier posting didn't get the attention it deserved and you think you can do better.
• Consider posting constructive criticism on how we can help you
• Comment. Be the one to start the conversation and speak out with your opinion.
• Celebrate Success and share good practice. Let us know what we are doing great and how that improved your experience!
• Tell your friends. The more upvotes you get the better chance of your idea or comment being acted on.