Your basket is empty.
School Community Organisers or SCOs for short work with the University and Hertfordshire Students' Union to promote and develop a community of students within each school. Whilst the specifics of each role will be based on the situation in each school, SCOs will:
- Support the School Officer and Student Reps to represent students within each school.
- Support school based activities and events.
- Promote and support societies within each school.
- Assist with the delivery of Student Rep Training.
- Recieve a bursary of £1000*
For the specifics of how things will work in your school, please speak to a member of academic staff or someone from the Students' Union.
Please note this role replaces the role of School Student Rep Organiser.
*Bursary paid in instalments of £500 at the end of each semester subjected to successful appraisal.
Learn more about the role?
See Role Description Here: Role Description
The University of Hertfordshire Students' Union © 2017. is a Charitable Company Limited by Guarantee, Company Number 7703890, Charity Registration 1143101
Powered by MSL