Log in Basket


Your basket is empty.


The Students’ Union Advice & Support Centre team can support you through all stages of complaint, it is highly adviseable that you contact an Advisor before taking any action, so that you can receive support throughout the entire process.

If you have a cause for a complaint, initially you must explore whether there is a local process in place for dealing with the complaint (i.e. a process specifically related to a service area).  If this is no local procedure in place for dealing with the complaint, it is likely that you should follow the University’s ‘Student Complaints Procedure’ (UPR SA16). The process goes as follows:

If your request to the Vice Chancellor is unsuccessful, this now means that all internal procedures have been completed. You may consider seeking further representation externally via the Office of the Independent Adjudicator (UPR SA16 paragraphs 8.1 and 8.2).