Your basket is empty.
- Want to learn how to budget?
- Want to find out how to make savings and be cost conscious?
- Found yourself in financial hardship and want to know what to do now?
Your Advice & Support Team are here to help you, and to answer any queries you have. Get in touch with us today!
Want to learn how to budget better? - Book an appointment with our in-house Money Doctor!
What to find out more about the UH Hardship Fund? - Book an appointment with UH Student Financial Support.
Want to find a job? - View the Students' Union Job Pages
Got questions about your Student Loan entitlement? - Contact Student Finance England
More useful Student Money links:
- Applying to Student Finance England - click here
- Credit Crunching: a student guide to credit (Credit Action & NUS) (Web) - click here
- Credit Action MoneyManual for Students (Web) - click here
- Barclays Money Skills Weeks (Web) - click here
- Brightside student finance articles (Web) - click here
- Brightside Student Calculator (Web) - click here
- The Money Advice Service (Web) - click here
- Citizens Advice Money Guides (Web) - click here
- Zero-Credit low cost living tips, recipes etc (Web) - click here
- StudentBeans.com deals and offers (Web) - click here
- Student Cash Point links - Web link
- Get Fit For Free (Web) - click here
The University of Hertfordshire Students' Union © 2017. is a Charitable Company Limited by Guarantee, Company Number 7703890, Charity Registration 1143101
Powered by MSL