Log in Basket


Your basket is empty.



The Advice & Support team can support you through all stages of a complaint.


If you have a cause for complaint we strongly recommend that you contact an Academic & Welfare Advisor before taking any action. We're here to support you throughout the entire process. Please request an appointment.


If you find yourself in this position it's important to explore whether there is a local process in place for dealing with the complaint (a process specifically related to that service area). If there is no local procedure in place for dealing with the complaint, it's likely that you'll have to follow the Universty's Student and Applicants Complaints procedure (UPR SA16). The process is as follows:

If your request to the Vice-Chancellor is unsuccessful, this now means that all internal procedures have been completed. You may consider seeking further representation externally via the Office of the Independent Adjudicator (UPR SA16 paragraphs 8.1 and 8.2).


Contact Us

  • Hertfordshire Students’ Union

    College Lane



    AL10 9AB

  • 01707 285000

The University of Hertfordshire Students’ Union © 2019. is a Charitable Company Limited by Guarantee, Company Number 7703890, Charity Registration 1143101

Powered by MSL